A reflection on self is always better than others’ comment.

I am the hope of my parents, model for my siblings and expectations of my teachers. I have come far from what was expected of me and now I have no intention to go back to the place I was thought by many to be. By looking at where I am now I have strong motivation in my life and I feel the life has something big to offer to me. Never the less I am not going to wait for something magical to happen and destiny to unfurl for me rather I would work hard so that even god would say ‘he made his own destiny.’
My only dream is to be someone who is respected and regarded as an important part of the community and want to be a source of trust for all and someone who can place their dreams on me. I will not spare a single second without purpose and only work with reason. I have set of goals set for my life and will do anything to achieve it.
I had many rough roads where I nearly gave up but something inside me, must have been the ‘true me’’, said it not the end. People have come and go in my life and yet I remain the same me. Some say I have changed but it’s not me who has changed but the way they take me. I have grown more responsible and have become more conscious about myself rather than changing the real me.
Everybody is born with a reason and I too believe I have a reason to be here. I have a long way to go and while enjoying the journey called ‘life’ I have searching for the reason I am here. I try every work or task I am given because I believe in the say ‘fail trying rather than failing to try.’
As time follows his orders to never stop I have found something interesting inside me. I have a passion in me which I never could discover until now. Photography which was neither a part of me nor in bloodline and yet I like it so much. In recent times I have known that world is so beautiful place to live in and nature is the greatest artist in itself. Everything has a purpose and is placed in such a way where nothing disturbs the other.
My life has lots to offer to me and yet I fear I have less time on earth to discover more. Life is uncertain but death is. We hear people dying every day and we are unaware when our own time will come but I am not going to mourn the time rather I am going to rejoice it and live my adventurous life.

Comments

Popular Posts